6) Pare, I heard you have some problems recently. Tara let's talk about it, I might be able to help you out, and of course I'll try my best.
7) Dude, you got to CHANGE your attitude. I mean I don't have anything against you really, but it's the way to carry yourself that makes people hate you. It ain't hard to change, right?
8) Hey, I know I've been backstabbing you by calling you a bitch but past is past already. Let's forget what has happened and start over anew.
9) You rock big time! Yes with your emo looks, you are absolutely cute. I just hope you acknowledge the fact that my friend really likes you for who you are.
10) Where are you??? I haven't been in touch with you for the past couple of years. Hope you are doing well in life, no matter where ever you are?
11) At last, you have learned your mistake. I know everything's finally back to its normal, unified (really?) state. Remember not to repeat your mistake again, alright?
*More coming up, if my mind gets going properly.
No comments:
Post a Comment