Well this is sort of rare for me to blog something like this, but I guess I should let it out of my mind now (save for who am I referring to):
1) It has been a while since I last saw you, and when I saw you again, it felt like the old days, maybe even better this time around.
2) I'm happy and grateful for you being such a nice and kind person; I wish to know you more though even if there are walls between us.
3) I miss you being my classmate, sharing stories with each other :D I wish we are classmates for at least a subject next semester! :)
4) Hey there! I need your help now, especially since I'm planning a surprise soon and that surprise is actually more of a challenge for me ;)
5) Sorry if I broke my promise to you in helping you; I promise that I'll make up for it next month ;)
*Some more "unnecessary" baggage to discard soon . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment