Let's go to the first highlight event: Upon their arrival to Baguio Country Club, I toured her and her sister around the Club, getting them oriented with the Club's facilities. Then her family and my family went together to Camp John Hay for shopping and horseback riding. During their horseback riding, I took some shots of her in the horse and with her hose (who happens to be buckin' wild that time . . .I wonder why).
And yes, she has become much prettier now as compared when I first knew her around 5 years ago when she has just a grade schooler. Now a freshman in the same college where I am studying, it has been a love at second sight for me. Her face is simply admirable, and she's cute after all. Donning a silver nail polish, red-colored toenails, a dash of lipstick, and a seemingly simple attire (comprising of a black and pink shirt, jeans, and shiny black sandals) simply made her superb that night that I automatically fall for her, and much better the second time around.
Going back, after horseriding, I invited her and her sister to a round of bowling in the club. Sure I did score higher than them, I still feel inside a mental / emotional distraction during my turn as I can't stop looking at her, because of her sweet, conservative look. Ending the night, I accompanied their family (together with my dad and sister) to dinner and while having dinner, all of us had a share of their stories. In fact, I was impressed at how I able to talk to her like a normal person (unlike before when i was too shy to talk to her, hence being called torpe), sharing stories about school. in fact, I even offered her some of my old freshman books that she can surely use during her second semester as a freshman.
Then before leaving for Baguio the next day , I said goodbye to to her family and she smiled at me (which was a big first in many years). And yes, it was love at second sight.
Now let's go to the second highlight event, which is the shifting interview. For the past weeks, I felt that I have no chances of shifting into communication arts since I have sucky English and Filipino grades and a low QPI. But that all changed, thanks to a text message from the Communications department requesting me to have an interview. Boy, I was suddenly jumping with joy at that time. and in fact, I would not be wasting all six units worth of PolSci subjects after all (or at the most, I'll waste 3 units worth), since I can turn them into my Free electives for fourth year. But what's the catch? Well doing so would render me under-loaded during my senior year, but it's no deal for me, as I'll be catching up on those Comm subjects (better than going into summer classes I guess)
And yes, it seems for me to be hard to say goodbye to my PolSci block now. After a year and one semester I'll be leaving them as I decided to shift into communication arts. And on the hindsight, i think I was meant to be in Comm anyway. Against all the odds (like not making into the minimum requirements), i was still surprised to see myself having the potential of being into communication amidst not meeting the minimum requirements. God knows where i should be, after all.
And yes, I'm excited to see the wonders of the Comm subject, which was defined to be an easy subject by most although I would disagree. I don't think Comm is an easy subject, based on my friends' experiences as Comm Majors. What I absolutely like about the Comm subject is the fact that I get to choose my track. In my case, I'm choosing the journalism track and either media studies or production track. as long as I get to hone further my writing and photography skills, that's what track I shall choose.
And yes, I still can't get over these two things. October was just simply superb.
No comments:
Post a Comment