Friday, October 17, 2008

Of outings and epic wins . . .

So yes sir I've just arrived from Batangas as of this writing. Why? Because we had an outing for our org the Guidon there. My first time to stay overnight out of town with college people, and it was worth it.
Plus points:
1) Abundant food! And you know that is important to me :D
2) Good movie selections! I love your movies Francis Monfort (and yes foreign indie films rock :D)
3) Bonding of course! I love the EB (Martin, AnnaB, MM, Monique, Jan Lane, Raymond, Edge, Jed, Francis, Yanie, Sara, Cy), and the staffers (Sasha, Keila, Bea, Rach, Anne, Hana) for the bonding, the kuwentos, the jokes, the adventures, and many more :)

Minus points:
1) Minor misadventures (good job Hana Melad :)) )
2) Gender injustice! (6 female staffers vs. me aka the only guy staffer)
3) Tired body (since I just came from a sickness FYI)

Yet it was a fun day for all of us. I love my Guidon Family that's all :)


AND . . . 

I absolutely deserve to buy myself a new phone this sembreak as the God Mr. RR Raneses has just released our final grades and guess what!? I actually did far much better than I was expecting. With all those pile of readings, those looooong papers, those sleepless nights, and those daily trips to the Library (hence repressing myself into conforming with the dress code :|), I manage to get a grade that has surprised me BIG TIME. And to think that's the first email I saw after opening my email now. Yes God (aka the One up there ok) seems to be giving me a lot of blessings lately (including my October 29 dream day with my .... (lalalalalala . . . . :)) :)) dream girl), that the only thing I want to say is Thank You Lord and also pray that my QPI would go beyond the 3 line for the first time.

Yep it was a lot of fun this sembreak! Now time to rest at home tomorrow and pack up again for Baguio soon :D

No comments: