Saturday, October 18, 2008

Cheese anyone?

Well after watching those movies and after the experience I had during the outing, I began to think of some cheesy stuff. Even now. But frankly speaking, I've never had in mind (yet) of doing "the moves" to a girl that I really like. It is all up to crushes and that's all: the same thing happens, and there's nothing really special with it.

"As long there is love, there is hope", said towards the ending of the movie of Love of Siam
"A great artist can come from ordinary people", said in the movie Ratatouille

I always hope for good things to happen, and yes, good things are happening in my life recently.
I would consider myself as someone who is ordinary, yet I never knew that I can write and take photos.

Just some thoughts for me to ponder this sembreak (which reminds me . . . by this time I should 1) Start working with those articles and interviews, and 2) Make sure I bring my SLR to the SC before classes start).

So, if I hope for things, does that mean I am in love? (hmmm . . . me in love? Haven't seen myself in that situation yet, seriously) (and for my Guidon family: I told you that whoever I placed in the "Guidon Crush" section was a mere joke I made; she sat beside me, and nothing significantly different happened on my part. Haha)

Oh, and I'm excited for the 29th, even if we are going to Baguio starting the 27th. Go figure it out. :)

I'm not really into cheesy stuff, but it seems that things are starting to become cheesy to me. :)) But will the same apply once school starts (since the main reason I don't really dwell with being in love is because of being busy), and things start to pile up? Will things be still the same?






It's still up to me in the end.

No comments: