Sunday, October 19, 2008

It's not bad to dream, right? (Second Sem Schedule Draft)

And Yes I'm absolutely happy that I got Raymond Aguas (aka the Th121 God based on popular opinion) for my Theo. Hooray. :D Anyone have a feedback on Ng for Psy 101???

Anyhow, my dream schedule (which is slightly possible as I will be in the second batch. So hopefully this will push through):

MondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday
Time
7:00amPE133PE133
7:30amPE133PE133
8:00amPE133PE133NSTP-LTS
8:30amNSTP-LTS
9:00amFLC1SPFLC1SPNSTP-LTS
9:30amSci10FLC1SPSci10FLC1SPSci10NSTP-LTS
10:00amSci10FLC1SPSci10FLC1SPSci10NSTP-LTS
10:30amSci10PoS61 / FLC1SPSci10PoS61 / FLC1SPSci10NSTP-LTS
11:00amPoS61PoS61NSTP-LTS
11:30amPoS61PoS61NSTP-LTS
12:00nnPoS61PoS61NSTP-LTS
12:30pmTH121TH121TH121
1:00pmTH121TH121TH121
1:30pmTH121Psy101TH121Psy101TH121
2:00pmPsy101Psy101
2:30pmPsy101Psy101
3:00pmPoS53 / Psy101PoS53 / Psy101
3:30pmPoS53PoS53
4:00pmPoS53PoS53
4:30pmPoS53PoS53
5:00pm

Rosales for Spanish, Favis for Sci10, then Yoga, then RR the God Round 2 plus Dr. Yu-Jose.
Dreams do come true, right? ;)

OR . . . 

(since Rosales is a difficult Spanish prof AND Rosales + RR = Killer...)

I'll take Capili for Spanish instead, which would result to:

MondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday
Time
7:00amPE133PE133
7:30amPE133PE133
8:00amPE133PE133NSTP-LTS
8:30amNSTP-LTS
9:00amNSTP-LTS
9:30amSci10Sci10Sci10NSTP-LTS
10:00amSci10Sci10Sci10NSTP-LTS
10:30amSci10PoS61Sci10PoS61Sci10NSTP-LTS
11:00amPoS61PoS61NSTP-LTS
11:30amPoS61PoS61NSTP-LTS
12:00nnPoS61PoS61NSTP-LTS
12:30pmTH121TH121TH121
1:00pmTH121TH121TH121
1:30pmTH121Psy101TH121Psy101TH121
2:00pmPsy101Psy101
2:30pmPsy101Psy101
3:00pmPoS53 / Psy101PoS53 / Psy101
3:30pmFLC1SPPoS53FLC1SPPoS53FLC1SP
4:00pmFLC1SPPoS53FLC1SPPoS53FLC1SP
4:30pmFLC1SPPoS53FLC1SPPoS53FLC1SP
5:00pm

Go for time convenience, or go for the best profs?

No comments: