
As usual, I didn't made it to my aspiration of my QPI going beyond 3 . . . but quite close enough . . .
Oh well life's like that, but at least I'm still on the good side :D Okay self evaluation time:
Fil14 - Doc Jerry the best Fil prof ever (in college)! He's really amazing, and despite those mind-bending quizzes, I still manage to do well. A grade worth it.
Hi18 - Well things could have been better if I wasn't caught off with the midterms (and I'll definitely remember this subject as the subject where I definitely forgot to study for the midterms. Arrgh)
NSTP - Enough said. I love my NSTP.
PE - Tai-Chi has to be my favorite PE as of now. I love the idea of relaxing (even if it would mean that the class starts at 7am . . . yes that hell early)
PoS100 - Ok I got a bit of information overload here, but it was definitely worth it. although It could have been better if I was able to comprehend everything Ma'am Berse was discussing.
PoS51 - The main patapon subject (for me) this sem. Because of instances of me dozing off during class, the grade here was kind of expected. But I could have done a lot better though. (Promise to self: Be serious. Now.)
PoS60 - The opposite of my performance in PoS51, this was THE subject that made me go serious about studying . . . with all those requirements and other shizz, this subject was an eye-opener to me and it gave me a glimpse of what (a portion) of Law school will look like (well that's assuming I'll go to Law school)
SA21 - An impressive performance with the Goddess of rebellion. Because of Medina, I have learned to go against the norm of society and still be sane at the same time. Good Job, ex-Guidoneer friend.
Overall, not a bad sem. Still a patapon sem to me. But That's ok :D
No comments:
Post a Comment