Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Riding the roller coaster.

I guess I need to catch up with blogging amidst the many things I have to accomplish for school (HELLO HELL MONTH).

Just some quick rundowns (and scrambled egg thoughts):
1) I have been running into Mita more frequently and Jan less frequently (well duh, it's her finals).

2) Mita's dad told me the magazine is out. I got the magazine a while a go and it was worth it and fun to be a contributor for it.

3) It is also cool that I got paid for it as well (and to add up to my 85mm 1.8 / 24-85 3.5-3.5 Lens fund)

4) Now that Jan is going to finish her finals, the more I miss her.

5) Our pseudo-political rally a while ago was fun, even if Mita somewhat was laughing at the fact that I was a part of it.

6) EB race second round is done; I've printed out the requirements and they are all ready for binding by tomorrow

7) I just realize that there is another friday the 13th this March, and how lucky I can get? I have Spanish oral exams AND Spanish exams all in one day. Geez man.

8) Next week will be hell for me: PoS61 RR Debate orals, EBR Round 3 (Panel Interview), plus some News coverage for Guidon.

9) RR told us the importance of thinking critically by being an abstract thinker and theorizing though it. Dammit. I should get my act or else I am fried for the PoS61 written finals

10) Cramming Psych gave me a sudden adrenaline rush yesterday.

11) Speaking of Mita, I am annoyed at the dude who was flirting with her when I saw Mita at McDo last monday. 

12) I am praying dearly that Jan would be able to give me her grad picture; that way I can cherish the moment that she was there, even after graduation.

13) I simply love Psychology for the concepts' practicality in everyday life

14) Reading the works of Jon Sobrino for Theo is killing me big time. I have to get my act here especially if I want to get The Dacanay next year

15) EB panels! I am feeling anxious about it, especially for the fact that Jan is one of the panel judges for it. Gotta make her impressed!

16) I noticed some improvement on my photographs, and using RAW is a fun thing to do.

17) Meeting Mar Roxas was an unexpected moment, and apparently my Dad knows him.

18) Politics is becoming more complicated for me, and at the same time I am enjoying it. 

19) I'm actually making progress! I'm done with my Psych individual project, leaving PoS53 and PoS61 paper among my other major worries

20) Can't wait for summer to start.


And since it's lenten season now, I gotta do some sacrifice. Among my plans:
1) No swearing
2) 90% reduction in chocolates
3) Less beef and chicken
4) Save more money
5) Be a nicer person

etc. etc. etc.

It's crunch time now! And I don't know when I will be able to make a decent blog . . . soon i guess

1 comment:

Bea said...

"Be a nicer person."

So ... Duey ... magiging nice ka na sa kin? :))