Friday, February 20, 2009

Dream list 2009.

I am saving up some money these days and I can't decide on where should I spend it. Given that I plan to save up around 15K, these are the possible stuff that I may buy for this year:

Shoes! (yes, the shoe addiction in me is back . . . )
-Nike Dunks high premium (red and gray) OR Nike Dunks high iD (in black and pink with pink laces) OR Nike Dunks low iD (in Black and pink with pink laces)
-Adidas Superstar II leather 0r Superstar Vintage Leather or ZX500 Electro synthetic

Gadgets!
-Apple iPod Touch 8gb (I like the interface, but that doesn't mean that the iPhone good ; the iPhone still sucks for my standards)
-Canon Powershot A480 (so that I have an alternative camera in case I'm too lazy to bring my DSLR)
-More Sanyo Eneloop batteries (these batteries are the best trust me)

Bags!
-A Lowepro Camera bag (preferably the Flipside model)
-A Samsonite sleeve case for my laptop
-A Nike Backpack (to replace my worn out Nike ACG backpack that I've been using since HS)

Camera Lens! (I want to buy new lens)
- Canon 24-85 3.5-4.5 USM
-Canon 85 1.8 USM
- A new battery pack! (not a lens, but my generic battery pack is starting to screw up on me)
-58mm / 67mm Hoya polarizer (depends which lens I'll get)

Clothes!
-Another Adidas originals tracktop
-A couple of Abercrombie OR Hollister OR American Eagle tops (the real shizz not the one found in tiangges)
-A pair of Levi's OR Zara pants (if they are in sale then I'll grab one)
-Billabong walking shorts (no not the overly funky beach shorts)

No comments: