Histo18 and PoS100 exams were a breeze, thanks to endless studying since the weekend before the finals. PoS60 oRRals was a great success; B/B+ in your face! (and that's just stock knowledge, yo:) ). And yes, 3 more exams to go before paradise is attained. As for tommorow: SA21 and PoS51, you are going down!!!
Oh, I am second batch for second sem reg. Hooray!
-And if you love me, you can buy any of these stuff for me on Christmas:
-Nokia 7210 Supernova
-Mac Mini / Aluminum MacBook
-EF 17-40 F4L / EF 85 F1.8 + EF 24-85 F3.4-4.5 USM
-New Adidas Sneakers (Preferably the ZX series)
-4 set Sanyo Eneloop batteries (with charger)
-Lowepro / Tamrac Bag
-iPod Nano 4th gen 8 gb
-A set of Staedler Fineliners
-Hell yeah. It's a thing called PolSci lovin'. Shifting no more. I smell law school coming up (but first things first, I gotta do well in college! :) )
-Gotta love my camera! (even with a dirty viewfinder . . . hey it still gives great shots!)
Let's all do this, boys and girls. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment