1) New pair of Havaianas (IF there is a interesting design, I'm happy with what I have as of now ;) )
2) Four Eneloop Batteries and the dedicated charger (If you ask why, well I'll probably use this for my photo gear ;) )
3) Either that Blue Adidas Ateneo Jacket (if Ateneo wins this year, and I hope they do so), OR that Red Suisse Adidas Jacket I saw a while ago
4) Any Adidas Zx series sneakers (with their funky colors :) )
5) That Lowepro backpack that can store my camera gear and laptop (so that I wouldn't be bringing a lot of bags)
6) A Nokia "Supernova" series phone (it's a simple phone as compared to those expensive N series or E series phones of Nokia but I do love its design . . . I don't really need a super gadget type of phone, just an ordinary fashionable phone ;) )
7) A prime lens (most preferably that 85mm 1.8 lens I've been dreaming to have; and as of this writing I'll make an attempt if I could save up for it . . . )
-As for school life, well I'm halfway through my pile load of major papers to submit this week. Happy much? NOT. I have three sets of quizzes for Fil, a quiz in PoS100, a late night make up class tomorrow (What a life. . . tomorrow I'll be in school from 7am to 9am . . . daig pa ng isang empleyado na may overtime :| ), and some events to cover for this week. Argh. The nearer the semester ends, the harder it gets. And the harder it gets, the more I get stressed and cranky. Oh well. Thank God there's Plurk where I can release short bursts of my rants about hell month. And despite the work, I am not complaining; 'coz the best thing in situations like this is to "just do it", as what Nike's ads say.
-As for love life???? Uhm . . . all I could say is this: "What comes around goes around". go figure.
Life goes on, people. As long as there's life, there's always hope ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment