Battle plan:
For this coming week: PoS51 Parliament paper + Presentation, SA21 Gender Stratification Paper + Presentation, PoS100 Media and Politics paper, PoS60 Hobbes paper
Yes, it is a truckload of final papers for me. But wait, there's more!
Finals week!!!
October 6 - Histo18, Deadline of PoS60 Hobbes paper
October 7 - PoS100 Finals, PoS60 Orals
October 8 - SA21 Finals and PoS51 Finals
October 9 - Fil14 Finals and Gudance interview (why is this important? well it is my turnaround moment on if my shifting application gets the green light or sadly the red light)
And to add some ramblings;
-My DSLR's viewfinder is sort of dirty. But it doesn't stop me from pulling off great shots (and I'll have it serviced around December, right before the warranty expires)
-My MacBook suffered THE crack :| but at least the crack isn't bad enough :D And besides I have three years to worry about it :))
-The people at Sennheiser annoy me for charging me XXXphp for the replacement of my earphones (stupid idiots! That's why there is a warranty; you don't pay for anything especially if it is UNDER warranty. You stupid idiots! I don't care if I don't get it; just give me the replacement at NO charge! Stupid people)
-I'm itching for sembreak to shoot some new photos (even with the dirty viewfinder)
-One Big Fight! Ateneo has won the Senior's Basketball Championships after 6 years! And I was even at the Big Dome when it happened (ok my ticket was cheap . . . General Admission only . . . but it was really worth it)
-Christmas is coming close! My wishlist: A new phone (either any of the SuperNova Nokia phones or if I'm lucky a N95), and hopefully a camera / laptop bag PLUS having my DSLR cleaned and re-calibrated just in time of the Christmas season
-Found this new site, called Tumblr. Seems interesting, but I might probably delete it. Why? Here's why:
Multiply: General posting of my photos and blogs
Blogger (This site): Mirror posting of my blogs from multiply plus exclusive blogs
Flickr: For posting my photo portfolio (which hasn't be updated for a while)
Plurk: For on-the-go updates (aka short rants; multiply and blogger are for long regular rants)
-Since Ateneo won the championship . . . It's time for me to buy the Ateneo Hoodie jacket being offered by Adidas :D and of course a championship shirt or two :D
-As usual, I'm saving up for the 85mm 1.8 lens I have been dreaming of :)
-Yes i admit it. I am so in love with the Cheerleader who is now an AB Psych freshie in Ateneo. And in fairness, I get to talk to her decently a last! After 3 years. Add also the two emo-looking girls who are also in my list of cute freshmen too (clue: one is my orgmate, and the other one is the blockmate of my friend, in which my friend is crazy over her :)) )
-And yes, I love college life, sometimes I feel amazed at myself by the fact that every time that I walk around campus, it seems to be mandatory that I bump into one of my friends, giving them the hand wave, saying hi to them, or even having a quick chat with them. College life would mean knowing a lot of people.
-Yesterday, I have just submitted my last article for the semester. I have been loving news writing lately, and it is because of my org that I seem to manage my time well (considering the pace of our monthly workflow, plus daily acads too . . . I myself was thinking what if I add lovelife to my list . . . would I still be able to manage my time . . . well it takes one to know one)
-Before ending this blog, I seem to be a bit disturbed at the recent events happening within the Ateneo Community. Imagine, 4 suicide cases in just a semester. Wow. It has been really eerie and unusual. Ateneo should be addressing this problem immediately, especially since I believe that there is something REALLY wrong within the Ateneo community. I do not know what seems to be the problem, but I am sure that there IS a problem.
That's all for now. Time to go crunch time, boys and girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment