So first of all, I want to thank Trisha Andaya for a wonderful and successful blowout a while ago (and yes, a Happy HAPPY 19th Birthday to you! ;) )
This day seemed to be like some turning point. Starting things off, I didn't have Tai-chi, but it was ok as I was able to relax in the cafeteria with my H classmates. And I've just realized that even at around 7:30am, the caf is a good place to chill out since there are a few people (unlike when it is lunch time where it is overly crowded inside like a can of sardines haha). Then Histo came, and at last, I've finally met my Histo professor after around two weeks of no Histo. I would say that she seems to be nice and not a terror prof. So that's good news to me.
But on the other side of the coin, something UNUSUAL happened. Yeah I so pity her for what has happened to her (NOTE: If you know what I mean, then ok, but if you do not know, don't bother asking me what is it all about).
Then it was Fil. Despite that my professor is the Fil Department chairman, Dr. Respeto is a funny guy that makes learning Fil14 fun. And yes, my brain cells were able to comprehend with our discussions, hence, having an active participation in class. Another good news. :)
Then went to Shakeys for Trisha's birthday blowout. Got to know some people, and I had a nice time being with them. Thanks again for the treat Sis ;)
Ending the day is PoS100. And after two weeks of agonizing over the complicated concept which is politics, all of the sudden I seem to comprehend this complicated matter, and I couldn't even believe myself that I had some good participation during our discussion. Super good news considering my hopes for PolSci has increased in a positive manner. Hooray :)
Ending this blog, I want to quote from Gino Trinidad (AB-MA PoS friend and Guidon friend):
"Wag ka matakot ... subukan mo muna ang PolSci ... don't shift because you are having a hard time"
and that inspired me to have hopes for my course. NEXT: Pos51 + PoS60 Hardcore readings PLUS SA21 paper PLUS two Guidon Articles (Well possibly three if I pursue on doing the banner story ;) ). Never lose hope. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment