Sunday, June 29, 2008

Just chill down.

*Ok so I am not going to entitle my blog as "Rant(s) of the Day" from now on. This time, I'll think of some title (related or unrelated to my blog).

After having formal classes for my other PoS subjects (Namely PoS51 and PoS100), I am beginning to understand THIS complicated concept called politics. In fact, I am starting to have fun with politics since now I understand it. But still, I have to get my brain cells to comprehend the "complicated" concepts of PolSci which is present in my killer PoS60 subject. Reading Plato's "The Republic" seems to be long (considering we have to read the first four books aka around 130+ pages for our quiz on Tuesday), but I somehow manage to understand the keypoints (with some help from internet-based book notes ;) )

Still chilling despite the complicated-ness of PolSci. ;)

As for hobbies, well the good news is that I am a few bucks away from getting a decent (yes, DECENT) Flash (Speedlite in photography jargon) for my camera. The Bad news? I would have to further delay my dreams of getting my dream lens (not unless Tita would be convinced to buy it for me hahaha), but once I get the flash, I am basically happy with my gear (so yeah I change my mind; I'm not selling my lens anymore that's one thing ;). Can't wait to do photoshoots as soon as I acquire new gear soon :)

Gotta practice some more decent stills. ;)

Lovelife? Well this semester, this part seems to be plain and NORMAL (meaning no intrigues whatsoever). Well I still like that cutie-from-english-block, but I've just found myself a new girl to like now (who is she? Well she's sis' blockmate, that's the clue haha ;)  ) but as much as possible, studies first, girls later (yeah it sounds so cliche, but I'm sticking to it anyway :D) 

Yeap. Studies first. ;)

And one mishap during the week: last Thursday, while talking with Jem about love and philosophy (well those are his favorite topics), a girl passed by along the Gonzaga hall. And of all girls who could possibly passed by there, its happens to be the freshie girl that I am avoiding (don't bother asking why am I avoiding her). That sucked a lot. ;( oh well, life goes on . . .

Off to article writing and (possibly) reading book 4 of the Republic. ;)

No comments: