Okay. So I'll be using this for blogging (not in Multiply anymore, as I would be using it for photo storage while my Flickr would be more of like my Photo Portfolio ;) )
Just turning 18 yesterday, all I could say is that I'm legal at last. Haha. Seriously. At least alcohol is legal for me (well yeah I drink alcohol at times but I tend to be really picky about it. I don't know why for some reason I do not like drinking beer . . . .)
Yesterday's birthday celebration was simple (yes I wanted it to be simple). Me and my family had mass at Sto. Domingo in the afternoon (which has been a tradition for us to hear mass when it is someone's birthday). After that, we went to Cafe de Chine (which is in Great Eastern Hotel along the busy Quezon Boulevard) to have dinner with my uncles and aunts and cousins. During the dinner, we started to reminisce about past adventures and misadventures which made everyone laugh and remember the good old times (thankfully, I still remember some even if I was young then). My celebration ended by having dessert and some coffee to relax our selves at Seattle's Best along the also-busy Tomas Morato. It is fun to remember the past, I have just realized. After hearing stories from my grandmother, my aunts, and my uncles, I simply laughed at the many misadventures and adventures I had as a kid.
As for gifts well I got simple tokens from my uncles and aunts. the significant gift that I got yesterday was a book about Digital Photography, which is given by my Uncle who has photography as his hobby for many years (even up to now).
Nothing more, nothing less, just a simple celebration. That's how I would describe my 18th birthday celebration.
No comments:
Post a Comment