Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Time to write something

Yep. Seriously. I just felt blogging today after Theo Class and around an hour and a half before Spanish.

Sitting in front of one of the PCs inside Matteo, I started to reflect on some matters:

1) Ray Aguas' tip: ANSWER THE QUESTION! Yep it seems kinda obvious to do so in a test, but what Aguas meant was actually ANSWERING IT AND EXPLAINING IT. In other words, simply make your answer sensible and intelligent. And reflecting on my first ever quiz for the sem under him, I realized that I flunked it (as well as others) because I think my answer wasn't sensible enough. Going back to my quiz, I realized that I wrote pure BS again, just for the sake of answering the test. Well yeah, I was sort of sure of my answer though, but my explanation was not enough (which coincidentally Raneses also demands of us with our weekly think pieces . . . papers galore much I know right :D)

2) I've been complaining and cursing a lot recently with the amount of work I have to do. 200++ pages worth of readings from various subjects (And I mean all of my subjects on the first week alone geez man) plus legwork in Guidon (and the fact that I'm technically working as an EA for now . . . which adds to my long list of things to do) plus upcoming projects and requirements . . . hell yeah, It's one wild ride I am now in, B*****. I felt that it was too much for me (and for others as well) but on the hind side, this is reality; you've got a lot to do and worry about. Of course I do not want to end up as some lazy bum, so for me to pursue my dreams I should exert some more effort in my studies as well.

3) Ironically speaking, despite the hell I am in right now (or maybe other students as well), I happen to enjoy my classes still. I still remember what my Psych Prof Ms. Banzon-Librojo told us that we need some amount of stress as some stress is good for the health. Well it does make sense. Thanks to stress, my brain cells are in a much active state, making me think much better (and believe it or not, I am thinking of what should I write for my Psych and PoS61 Think piece papers while doing this entry . . . amazing much? :D) And yeah, if we are under stressed, our brain cells are not used properly, baka maging ulianin tayo kapag tumanda na tayo :)). So yeah, just keep the stress going, and trust me, it'll help you in the end.

4) I like my classes more than just because of good profs and friends, but also "eye-candy" girls as well. Well frankly speaking, I find this girl in Sci10 cute (who she is? just IM me and I'll tell more about it IF I am in the mood for such haha), but it does not mean that you say that a person is cute that you have a crush on that person. 'Coz no matter what (for now), there is someone that makes me much happy now (but too bad I've haven't seen her recently). Well the point is, "eye candy" is much different from crush or in my case, infatuation. They are obviously distinct from each other alright? (If you don't get the point, oh well . . . :)) )

5) When you are bored, creative stuff happens. Well that has been the case recently for me; when I think I've got nothing to do, I suddenly have the urge to take a photo of something. Bringing out my SLR, setting things up, preparing stuff, then shoot and shoot . . . until something interesting comes out in those photographs :D So far, I've made one interesting photo as a result of boredom.

6) My editor told me that one of my main problems in writing my articles is the fact that it is cluttered; there is no organization in my writing. Well having that in mind, I came to realize how cluttered I am with my life . . . so cluttered that I do not actually keep a solid and definite plan. I plan by the second, not by the week. No wonder I end up with things being piled up on me :D So After writing this blog, I'll probably imitate the way how she (she here refers to that person whom I've returned her notebook recently) organizes herself by actually writing her plans in a notebook. I guess I need to do such so that I'll not be cluttered in my daily agendas.

7) So why blog and not study? Well I seem not to be able to focus in my readings (but mind you, I read my readings for Spanish and Theo today ;) ), and it just happens that I have to let go of stuff for the moment to lessen the burden I have as of now (and I swear starting tonight I'll seriously go through my readings ). I just felt reflecting for now.

8) By now you would probably be wondering why I seem to be dormant with my multiply (and blogger) these days. Well aside from the fact that I am busy, I write my short rants instead through plurk ;)

9) Christmas is near! And I have some cash for now. And I'm going to be serious with my SLR upgrade wish list to my Tita this christmas. And of course, it's the season to be jolly, alright? That's' right! Let's spread the love!!!

10) What now? What should I do? *back to reality, back to work ;)*

No comments: