2) Thanks to AnnaB for giving me (and other News Staffers who attended) a free lunch at Shakeys. A new way of News Staff bonding :)
3) Got to pay my tuition already. Yay :)
4) Will fix my passport application tomorrow, and hopefully things will go well tomorrow
5) On Friday, I shall bring Erika to the SC for maintenance (after using it for like 11K+ shots already)
6) Looks like my application for shifting got rejected :| But oh well it's ok since I will not shift. In fact, sir Anjo even encouraged me to take up Journ subjects as electives :) Hooray :) NEXT AGENDA: Get advice from PolSci department on how to get Journ subjects as early as next year 1st semester :)
7) Why not shifting? Well it's better to have the best of both worlds, right ;)
8) Got to make my wishlist to my Tita (which presently comprises of two camera lenses and a speedlite upgrade)
9) I'm still seeing stars :) :) :) :) :) :)
10) My schedule is OFFICIALLY final. Got to love my "Dial M for Magis" schedule :)
No comments:
Post a Comment