Tomorrow: SA21 Presentation, PoS100 paper, BONFIRE
Thursday: SA21 Final paper
Saturday: PoS51 presentation and paper, Histo18 review class
THEN . . .
Monday: Histo18 exams (of which I am one of the unlucky 10 who needs to take it :|), PoS60 Hobbes critique paper
Tuesday: PoS100 exams AND the PoS60 Orals showdown
Wednesday: Sa21 exams and PoS51 exams
Thursday: Fil14 LT2 and guidance meeting
Friday: Uncle Nony's wedding
Hell yeah. It's two weeks of hell to deal with before sembreak comes around. And at the same time NOW I am starting to feel really stressed with all the stuff here.
But likewise, Impossible is Nothing, just as what the Adidas advertisement says. Hell yeah I'm going to do this. Let the games begin!
Mixed out thoughts:
-Laughtrip session with Darren Tantoco a while ago.
Place: SOM parking, 1pm.
(Car passes by a portion where there is water)
(parked car gets splashed by water)
(parked car's alarm activates)
Duey: Wow what a sensitive car!
Darren: I know! Wait I've got a plan . . .
Duey: What's your plan?
Darren: Let's wait for the alarm to go off
(We wait for the car alarm to go off)
(car alarm goes off)
Darren: *silent*
Duey: *silent*
Darren: (shouts) HEY!!!!!
(parked car's alarm suddenly activates)
(both of us laughing)
Duey: What a fucking sensitive car!
Darren: WE JUST HURT THE CAR'S FEELINGS *laughs*
Duey *laughs*
Hell yeah that parked car is damn sensitive, the alarm goes off when you scream at it :))
-Now I see her more often ,now the more I start to go crazy for her, FOR THE SECOND TIME AROUND. First love never dies indeed. The fire has sparked up once again. I never realized who used to be the seemingly ugly nene I have first knew in first year high school would become the pretty, cute girl I am crazy about now. Yes, life gives you a lot of surprises that you'll never expect.
-Filipino surprise:
Ekha: Duey! Sikat ka na pala ah!
Duey: Bakit?
Ekha: Tignan mo 'yun Guidon . . .
Duey: Eh writer naman talaga ako dun eh, what's new???
Ekha: Tignan mo yun photo sa inquiry
(I grab a copy of the Inquiry section)
Duey: What the hell!?!?!? Why am I here!??! (laughs)
Despite being slightly disappointed by the fact that I was expecting three solo articles for the September issue, but ended up with only one :( at least I have a photo (an unintended one, salamat Jason Mariposa and Jake Nallas :)) ) with me in the picture being featured in the Guidon (wait a minute . . . aren't staffers of the Guidon suppose not to appear in pictures? Oh well rules aren't followed 100% of the time :)) ) But yeah, what a surprise.
Ok, it' paper writing time.
No comments:
Post a Comment