Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Wednesday madness

-Got my license back (hooray) but I drove slowly fo the first time since it was raining hard. While driving, I came across an accident at the entrance of UP Diliman involving a Fortuner and an old Landcruiser. The fortuner's front bumper was totally wrecked and both cars skidded away to the middle island. Drivers these days (that's why it pays to drive carefully)

-Tai-Chi class. Nothing really special (even if I saw tai-chi girl as usual :) ), except that I realized the sword formation (or whatever you call it) in tai-chi ain't easy. And up to now, I want to hunt down the bastard who stole my wallet and cellphone in the bathroom.

-I was never informed that we have a test for our histo class and I DIDN'T STUDY FOR IT 'coz I didn't know that there was one :( I just pray that my stock knowledge worked well (and hoping for at least a B or a grade not lower than C ;) )

-And how unlucky I could get! After Fil class, CLASSES WERE SUSPENDED. Dammit. Dammit. !@#&$%. How I wish there was no classes in the first place so that I had enough time to prepare for my Histo long test . . . oh well . . . I just pray hard to God that my stock knowledge was sufficient enough to save me from a failing midterms :|

-As of this writing, I am in the Library chilling. Why? Since I figured that it's useless to go back home as of the moment because my place is prone to floods, and with the rain this morning, going home immediately doesn't sound good (well unless I was bringing a 4x4 but no I'm using an ordinary car :|) oh well life's like that; sometimes you are super duper happy, sometimes you are extremely sad, and sometimes you are overly bitchy with the things happening.

Oh, and on an end note:
LSS songs for August:
Welcome Home by Coheed and Cambria
I Kissed a Girl by Katy Perry
Disturbia by Rihanna
Way back into Love from the movie "Music and Lyrics"
Sweet Love by Kaskade



No comments: