Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thoughtbox.

-Since my Phone and Wallet (plus my Driver's license and some cash and my contacts) were stolen, I am back from square one. Great. (And if ever you want to ask what's my new number, IM me via YM or PM me via multiply ;)

-Goodbye battery grip :( Gotta use my money to get a decent phone instead :( So I am targeting around 8k for that :) So when can I get new camera gear? Not for a long while :|

-Interesting stuff for now: That voice recorder adapter for the iPod (which I desperately need NOW), Staedtler fineliners (As of now I have a light blue one since my pink one got stolen, but I do want to have the set but too bad it's expensive :| )

-I sense a really really bad grades for my midterms. :( So that means I should get myself more serious with studying especially with Political Science after an very ugly score I got in my PoS51 quiz.

-By the way, I seem to manage to pass my SA midterms :) Hooray. And I managed to do well in the paper, after all (even with all those stupid and idiotically simple mistakes) Double hooray.

-What's with surprises these days??? Well it was a funny session during PoS51 when some guy went inside and "delivered" it to one of our girl classmates. so, who is the mystery guy?

-In relation to the one above, it seems to be tempting for me to do such. But too bad I can't do the dare since I am broke :(

-My academic life IS as ugly as an ogre. :|

-Overloaded. Ugh. :( Papers, papers, papers!!! AND also, MIDTERMS! Hell week Round 5 will start even if it is a long weekend.

-It's much much better not to be affected by issues but this time I should find a way not to be a bum 'coz that's really going to affect my grades.

*Freaks out*
*Bangs head on the Wall*
*Drops dead*

No comments: