Friday, June 20, 2008

Say What!?!?!?! (Rant(s) of the Day # 3)

*WARNING: Just ranting only, and I'm not going against the policy. ;)

I can't believe this is happening.

A hundred bucks for Jeepney transportation!? Ok I know I'm kinda pissed to hear about this, but seriously . . .I do not think it would cost that much to travel from Ateneo to Montalban (where our area is, mind you). Like 50 or 60 bucks would already do right? And with that price, it would be better to take a taxi instead (which me and some MeCo friends were talking about).

100 bucks for jeepney transpo to the area? You got to be kidding me. Since we will be going to the area like six times, tha would make that 600 bucks. 600 bucks that students need to pay everytime we are going to our area in Montalban.

I'm not going against the NSTP policies, but aside from the highway robbery price for transpo, I was wondering how come this transpo fee is not included with our tuition. Like c'mon Ateneo, our parents have spent like 60 or 70 thousand bucks (which include their hardwork, blood, sweat, and tears) for us to study in a prestigious private school yet we still have to pay these stuff?

No wonder there are a lot of corrupt people today. It all starts with semmingly little matters like this.

No comments: