Countdown: Three months to go before the change.
If you would think about it . . . three months to go would mean the month of October. And what is really special about that month? Well it is the end of 1st semester that's one thing. But for me, it means something different.
Three months to think about it. Three months to ask for consultations. Three months for a turnaround. Three months to think about if I am FOR this course.
But wait . . . isn't PolSci my dream course, right? so what's with this three month countdown thingymajig?
Well I don't know how should I say this, but I am starting to have this feeling that I'm not meant for PolSci. Like hello, I've just zilched out (aka 0 if you want me to emphasize it) in a quiz on PolSci a while ago (but hey, even the highest scorer STILL failed . . .). And adding to that agony, I could like understand only 10% of our discussion on matters like Arendt, Plato, Socrates, Political Theories and all those shiznit!! What on earth is happening to me!?!?!?
Yes, I'm starting to freak out.I'm freaking out considering this is the first time EVER that I am already struggling at the start of the Semester / school / school year / whatever you want to call it. outrage is slowly seeping into my soul as I get these annoying scores for the meantime.
Is this the end of my dream course? I hope not. But as of the moment, I'm dying of those truckloads of readings piling up.
I'm struggling, and I'm trying to manage things as much as possible. And if ever I still fail to survive or I have decided to shift, the best possible course would be Communication to complement my photography hobby and my work as a writer in the Guidon.
My fate in PolSci is a timebomb and I've got three months to decide for the change.
No comments:
Post a Comment